What happened to my 1/1 Void Pup? And the glee club?!
CLASS=14 COLLECTIBLE=1 RARITY=4 CARDTYPE=4 COST=9 ATK=10 HEALTH=10 CARDRACE=15 TRIGGER_VISUAL=1
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1~2|
- Ancient Void Hound's effect permanently reduces the Attack and Health of all enemy minions in play by 1 via an Enchantment, and grants itself +1/+1 for each affected.
- Minions reduced to 0 health are destroyed. Since Ancient Void Hound doesn't deal damage, this will ignore Divine Shield and Immune.
Ancient Void Hound has an incredibly strong effect on a large body - but it's susceptible to hard removal and quite expensive to play. If you want to use it in a deck, utilizing synergies with cards like or make it easier to pay less Mana for it or even pull it from your deck for free.
- ▶️<summon sound>
- ▶️<attack sound>
- ▶️<death sound>
- Void hounds, also known as void terrors, are huge and extremely powerful two-headed demons that roam the trackless wastes of the like ravenous beasts. They possess a nearly unlimited source of magical energy. Little information is available on these demons in Dalaran libraries; their appearances are infrequent, and their defeats even more so.
- While most of these creatures are classified as demons in-game, some are instead classed as aberrations, and at least one void terror has been seen being summoned by wielders of Void magic.
- Patch 18.104.22.168613 (2020-07-30): Added.