Ancient Void Hound
|Tags:||Area of effect, Attack-related, Health-related, Triggered effect|
At the end of your turn, steal 1 Attack and Health from all enemy minions.
What happened to my 1/1 Void Pup? And the glee club?!
How to get[edit | edit source]
Ancient Void Hound can be obtained through Scholomance Academy card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Regular Ancient Void Hound can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of a Ranked season.
|Ancient Void Hound||400||100|
|Golden Ancient Void Hound||1600||400|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Ancient Void Hound's effect permanently reduces the Attack and Health of all enemy minions in play by 1 via an Enchantment, and grants itself +1/+1 for each affected.
- Minions reduced to 0 health are destroyed. Since Ancient Void Hound doesn't deal damage, this will ignore Divine Shield and Immune.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Ancient Void Hound has an incredibly strong effect on a large body - but it's susceptible to hard removal and quite expensive to play. If you want to use it in a deck, utilizing synergies with cards like Raging Felscreamer or Pit Commander make it easier to pay less Mana for it or even pull it from your deck for free.
Sounds[edit | edit source]
- ▶️<summon sound>
- ▶️<attack sound>
- ▶️<death sound>
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Void hounds, also known as void terrors, are huge and extremely powerful two-headed demons that roam the trackless wastes of the Twisting Nether like ravenous beasts. They possess a nearly unlimited source of magical energy. Little information is available on these demons in Dalaran libraries; their appearances are infrequent, and their defeats even more so.
- While most of these creatures are classified as demons in-game, some are instead classed as aberrations, and at least one void terror has been seen being summoned by wielders of Void magic.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 22.214.171.124613 (2020-07-30): Added.