- "The fires of Outland burn within the tavern! Choose a class and enjoy the latest deck recipes!"
An Outlandish Recipe is a Tavern Brawl. It debuted on June 17th, 2020.
|262||June 17, 2020||June 24, 2020|
This Brawl sees players competing with pre-made decks, matching Ashes of Outland-themed Deck Recipes. Before each game the player chooses a class, which also determines their deck. All matches within this Brawl are played on the Ashes of Outland battlefield.
- Demon Hunter: Demon Crushers
- "Control the early game with defensive plays, then begin summoning an endless onslaught of massive Demons."
- Druid: Flora and Fauna
- "The Marsh is teeming with life! Ramp your mana so the plants of Outland can show the Green Dragonflight how to get the job done."
- Hunter: Pride of Outland
- "Not even death can stop the beasts of Outland! There's strength in numbers, so use your Deathrattles to keep control of the board."
- Mage: Spell-tacular!
- "You like spells, right? Well then you'll love this Outland-ish creation! It's downright magical."
- Paladin: Liadrin's Librams
- "Unlock the power of Librams to bring honor to the Paladin class! Wisdom, Justice, and Hope combine to lead you to victory."
- Priest: Scaled Souls
- "Take to the skies alongside the dragons! If your opponent's board becomes too big, Soul Mirror will give them a taste of their own medicine."
- Rogue: Shadows of Shattrath
- "Your Stealth minions are preparing a sneak attack! Use the element of surprise to catch your opponent off guard and achieve a quick victory!"
- Shaman: Elemental Might
- "Cast powerful spells to storm the battlefield! When it's time to go on the offensive, The Fist of Ra-den will come in clutch to turn the tides."
- Warlock: Small but Mighty
- "Tiny in size, huge in potential! Summon a swarm of small minions to overwhelm your opponent before they have time to react."
- Warrior: It's Prime Time
- "Power up your Taunt minions and send them into battle! Bulwark of Azzinoth will put in Bul-work to ensure your victory!"
- Despite being a playable class for this brawl, Demon Hunter's class icon is missing from the chalkboard on the tavern brawl screen.