Every party needs a healer. And nobody partied like the titans.
The below classes are listed purely for reference, and have no effect on the boss' use of the cards during the battle.
|Druid||Biology Project||1||Druid||Earthen Scales||2|
|Branching Paths||2||Predatory Instincts||2|
|Ixlid, Fungal Lord||1||Hadronox||1|
|Oasis Surger||2||Ultimate Infestation||1|
|Hidden Oasis||2||Neutral||Injured Tol'vir||2|
|Ancient of Lore||1||Injured Blademaster||2|
|Ancient of War||2||Witchwood Grizzly||2|
|Malorne||1||Amani War Bear||2|
|Ironbark Protector||2||Charged Devilsaur||2|
|Neutral||Colossus of the Moon||1|
Ammunae's hero power is aimed to profitable trades, and in both modes he has big minions that can painlessly kill the player's ones and then be completely healed. So try not to leave Ammunae's minions alive, otherwise he will be able to strengthen on the table due to unkillable 7-10 minions.
In Normal mode Ammunae has quite a good start. Since there are few Rush minions in his deck, and he will play big ones when the player will already have his owns, the hero power in this encounter will not be used at all or never will give enough value. Just clear the board and cast silence or removals if they are needed.
In Heroic mode Ammunae has much more possibilities for realizing his hero power. Lucentbark and Hadronox probably will be the most unpleasant cards in this battle if the player does not have Silence, Entomb, Addarah, Band of Bees / Rocket Backpacks passives or Zephrys's Lamp / Sack of Lamps treasures. However, Lucentbark does not deal a lot of damage and Hadronox's resurrection with Witching Hour is unlikely because of four other beasts. The player can also expand the pool of Ammunae's dead beasts with Polymorph, Hex, and so on. Alternatively, the player can try to completely fill Ammunae's board with dormant Lucentbarks. For doing this kill this minion as many times as possible, then resurrect it by the enemy Hadronox. Since there is no healing in Ammunae's deck, it will be impossible to awaken Lucentbark. If the board is not completely filled with them, keep only strong minions on the board to immediately trade with boss' Amani War Bear, Charged Devilsaur and Oondasta, or take Cloak of Invisibility passive.
- This chamber will flourish with your life energy!
- vs. Elise Starseeker
- You have learned to shape life, explorer.
- A garden must be weeded. A tree, pruned.
- Be born anew!
- I shall breathe life into you.
- Life, unleashed!
- Life's energy is bountiful.
- Birth. Death. Life is a cycle of destruction.
- The plagues will cleanse all life. Then we will re-seed.
- These Halls must be preserved.
- From life, can also come destruction.
- Rampant Growth
- The cycle begins anew!
- Hidden Oasis
- Uldum holds MANY secrets.
- You create life as well. Curious…
- Shadow Word: Death
- You dare speak the word of death?
- Tree of Life
- Life does not discriminate.
- The cycle continues...
- All must die for new life to bloom.
- Ammunae is one of the guardians of the Halls of Origination. Like the other constructs within the halls, Ammunae was created to protect the powerful device capable of resetting all life on Azeroth. Each of the keepers has a sphere of influence. Isiset presides over magic; Ammunae, life; Setesh, chaos; and Rajh, the sun.
- Although designed to reduce Azeroth to its base elements, the reordering system inside the Halls of Origination also creates new life. To that end, the construct Ammunae regulates the natural energies coursing through the facility to ensure that life will exist on a reforged Azeroth.
- This boss' artwork comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Tomb of the Forgotten" series, for the card Ammunae, Construct of Life.
- Ammunae's art was previously used for the Boss card Orsis Guard (Heroic) in The League of Explorers singleplayer adventure.
- Patch 22.214.171.124717 (2019-09-10): Added.
|Tombs of Terror|
The Lost City
Halls of Origination
The Inner Sanctum