|Abilities:||Battlecry, Set attribute|
The Aldor hate two things: the Scryers and smooth jazz.
How to get
|Golden Aldor Peacekeeper||800||100|
Two copies of regular Aldor Peacekeeper (Core) are obtained for raising paladin to level 7.
Two copies of golden Aldor Peacekeeper (Core) are obtained for winning 100 games as paladin.
- Regular Aldor Peacekeeper could also be obtained as a first-time reward for first time reaching Silver 10 and Gold 10 in Ranked mode from April 1, 2020 to March 25, 2021 (or as a reward of Climbing the Ranks (2/10) and (4/10) achievements).
- Aldor Peacekeeper's Battlecry will reduce the target's Attack to exactly 1, even if the target's Attack is increased by a minion-specific enchantment or effect. For instance, Raging Worgen's Attack will change to exactly 1 even if it is Enraged at the time. However, Attack granted by auras (such as that of Raid Leader) will not be taken into account, allowing them to maintain the minion's Attack higher than 1 despite the effect.
- Minions can receive further enchantments after being subjected to Aldor Peacekeeper's Battlecry. For example, a Core Hound that has had its Attack reduced from 9 to 1 by an Aldor Peacekeeper might then receive the Battlecry effect of a Defender of Argus, resulting in an Attack of 2.
- Lightspawn's Attack will be unaffected by Aldor Peacekeeper's Battlecry and remain equal to its Health, due to its ongoing effect overriding any other Attack modifications.
- As with any enchantment, the effects of the Aldor Peacekeeper's Battlecry can be removed using Silences. This can be useful for countering the effect upon powerful minions.
- If the Aldor Peacekeeper targets an enemy Swamp King Dred with its Battlecry, Dred's Attack will immediately drop to 1 before it auto-attacks the Peacekeeper, so the Peacekeeper will only be hit for 1 damage.
Aldor Peacekeeper's Battlecry can be used to make it easier to remove tough enemy minions. This is very useful for getting rid of enemy minions with high Health and Taunt. Venture Co. Mercenary and Fel Reaver are particularly good targets, since the minion will become much less threatening while still negatively affecting its owner.
- ▶️Follow the rules.
- ▶️Last warning!
- An ancient order of draenei priests once run by Velen, the Aldor are currently led by High Priestess Ishanah. They are servants of the naaru in Shattrath City known as the Sha'tar. Rivals of the Scryers.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "March of the Legion" series, for the card Vindicator Belian.