Adventure Mode (accessible via the "Solo Adventures" button) is a game mode specific to Adventures introduced with Curse of Naxxramas and continued with Blackrock Mountain and The League of Explorers.
Within this mode players may do the following:
- Play the dungeon on normal and heroic modes
- Heroic mode: Once you’ve defeated all of the bosses within any given wing for the first time, you’ll unlock the Heroic mode of that wing. Heroic mode bosses are significantly more difficult than their normal versions, and they will prove to be a challenge for even the most veteran Hearthstone players. Defeating all of the bosses on Heroic mode will unlock a new card back for your collection.
- Play through class challenges
- Players are presented with specific classes to play with, and those classes have pre-constructed decks the players are not shown before play.
- Cards acquired from Adventures are soulbound and cannot be disenchanted.
- Adventures cards must be earned through playing through the Adventure mode. They cannot be made through crafting.
| Game modes|
Goblins vs Gnomes ● The Grand Tournament ● Whispers of the Old Gods ● Mean Streets of Gadgetzan ● Journey to Un'Goro ● Knights of the Frozen Throne ● Kobolds & Catacombs ● The Witchwood ● The Boomsday Project ● Rastakhan's Rumble ● Rise of Shadows